Our membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June. Please ask in the clubhouse or email us for further details.
Membership at Whitley...why join?
- Relaxed, fun golf. What golf is about and what we are about.
- Unlimited golf. One annual fee and no extras...probably the best value golf in the area!
- Family friendly ~ bring the family up to enjoy the clubhouse and other facilities, kids love the Driving Range!
- Make friends for life. Come and play with like-minded golfy folk.
- Competitive? Get a handicap and play competitions. We have club matches against other clubs too.
- Social ~ we have various events over the year that are non-golf related but just really good fun times! We also have a social membership for non-golfers.
- County Card ~ if you have the itch to try other courses you can do at good value and not have to pay their full green fees.
- English Golf Union affiliation & benefits are a given with membership.
- Health ~ it's a fact. Golf is good for physical & mental wellbeing.
...I think that's enough, don't you??
All members are entitled to a county card that enables you to play at courses all over the country for a reduced rate. The maximum you should have to pay for a round in Wiltshire is £20.
For more information: County Card Scheme
Being a member of Whitley Golf Club means you will have the opportunity to submit 3 cards and receive an EGU certified handicap. Once you have a handicap you will then be able to join in with our well supported competitions, and play up to 50 competitions a year. You might even win a share of the prize money available to the highest finishers.
Our clubhouse has WiFi! Members are welcome to bring their laptop in to use our facilities for work purposes - some often find the clubhouse useful for informal meetings too.
By regularly playing in competitions you can be considered for the club matches. This provides you with a great chance to play competitive golf on other courses - we are working at becoming County Champions in the Buthlay Cup!
For all the latest news and events make sure you follow us on our social media feeds!