COURSE RE-OPEN - conditions and policies
To play, EVERYONE must have a tee time pre-booked before arriving at the club. Tee times will be available via phone.
Please read the relevant points below regarding our conditions of opening. We expect everyone to adopt our processes and respect that these are essential conditions to move forward.
Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Those who do not comply will be asked to leave the property.
* Tee times only 07:00 - 19:00 ; maximum of 2 people in a group only;
* Bookings this week to be over the phone, then from next week we plan to move to an online system;
* Currently 9 Holes only;
* Arrive 10 minutes before tee time to pay/sign in, then proceed to the tee;
* Do not enter the 'Green Fee Desk' area if another customer is in there;
* We have installed a protective screen on the desk to protect our staff & you, do not go past this screen;
* Cash no longer accepted, card only and contactless if possible;
* No buggies available;
* The clubhouse remains Closed, apart from access to Green Fee Door and access to the toilets;
* Do not use the changing rooms other than using the toilets;
* Outside Toilets closed;
* Driving Range Currently closed as we are awaiting further clarification;
* The Bar is open for players to take drinks/snacks on to the course;
* Outside seating area currently not in use;
* Shoe cleaning area closed;
* Wednesday Ladies & Friday Mens morning 'tee hours 9-10am' do not currently apply.
With the clubhouse and social scene so much of the club it is difficult not to allow this element but it is for the safety of staff, members and visitors to please adhere to our policies.
On the Course:
* Flags - they will remain present but do not touch them;
* Holes - the cups will be raised so when the ball hits the cup it is considered 'holed out';
* Bunkers - rakes have been removed so please make efforts to smooth sand with a club or shoe;
* Tee pegs - do not pick up tee pegs that aren't yours;
* Golf balls - do not pick up any golf balls that aren't yours;
* Ball washers - these will be out of service;
* Putting greens and chipping greens - remain open but please maintain social distancing at all times.
* Driving Range - closed until we have received further guidance.
During the closure we have undertaken 'essential maintenance' on the course as per our guidelines from BIGGA. This has mainly been managing the cut playing turf and latterly preparing bunkers for play. Over the coming week or 2 we will look to undertake any further maintenance that we would normally perform such as strimming, edging...etc.
A huge thanks to Katy (Jack's wife) & Bob who have 'volunteered' to help with works on the clubhouse & course respectively. A massive help.
PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE. KEEP SWINGING.